2013 was a great year, but it's time to say goodbye and get excited for 2014! Of course, this is the time of year that people like to set goals to accomplish during the year. I know I always struggle coming up with achievable goals, so here are some ideas for you! Most are soccer-related, some have to do with school, and a few are just plain fun!
Ideas for New Year's Resolutions 2014:
- Be more awesome than last year.
- Learn a new soccer move (e.g. the rainbow, a new type of fake, or maybe even a handstand throw-in!)
- Keep your room/car/desk/locker/etc. a little bit cleaner and more organized.
- Score a hat trick in a game this year or (for the defenders and goalies) get three shut-outs this year.
- Be more positive :)
- Make a new friend (or a few, if you're someone who makes friends easily!)
- Volunteer at an animal shelter or a soup kitchen.
- Get your homework done ahead of time so you're not worrying about it last-minute.
- Watch every USWNT match!
- Go to (or watch online) as many NWSL matches as you can!
What are your goals for 2014? Comment below!